Welcome to Week 3! How's it going? Have you cracked up at yourself yet? Messing around with some of these tools can sometimes cause some hilarious self-reflection. When I participated in one we did here in my county, I had quite a time trying to figure out our downloadables and e-audio. Which, by the way, I never could figure out! But I hope there's some fun and laughter mixed in with your learning!This week, we're looking at wikis (the word wiki comes from the Hawaiian word for quick!) and Firefox which may be a new browser to some of you. These two tools offer some great shortcuts for things we do as children's librarians every day!
Set aside some time to blog about your experiences this week and be in touch with your mentors if you need help or have any questions! We are happy to provide guidance!
No comments:
Post a Comment